Thursday, February 11, 2010

~ I'm Gonna Miss U ~

A few hours from now, I will loss somethin' that i really "LOVE"...
Somethin' that can help me when I'm not in a good mood...
Somethin' that can give me A Very Unique Spirit...
Somethin' that can give me hope...
Somethin' that can release my tension...
Not just all that, but for everything...
I will loss it...
But...
I'm gonna not loss it forever, but just for a few days...
It could be for 4 to 5 days...
Or maybe 5 to 6 days...
Hurmmm...

 That is my LappY...

I'm gonna send it to SONY CENTER for format... Adehh~
Maybe after Chinese New Year I can get my lovely LappY back...
Wahh~ so long they take time to format eyh???
So TeruK... Aiyakk~ HAhahaHa~
But, Its ok lorrr... Cause, started from the day i bought, I never format my LappY tau...
Thats why I LovE "IT" so muchy muchy tau...
Tak menyusahkan TUAN die...
Hahaha~

~ Jaa ~

No comments: