Friday, March 5, 2010

~ March 4tH 2010 ~

 


Is The Day I Turned To 21 Year Old... Hahaha~
Lets Sing Birthday Song With Me!!!

HappY Birthday To Me
HappY Birthday To Me
HappY Birthday To ME
HappY Birthday To Me...


Special Thanks To "Dak Chomel" Because She Was The First Person Wish Me "HappY BirthdaY"...
And Not Forgotten A BIG THANK To My Family, Cousins, Friends Especially To My Housemate For Not Making Bang Bang Boom To Me!!! Hahahaa~ And To My Lecturers...

Really Appreciate It A Lot!! I Meant It!

BUT!!!

????????Where Is My Present????????

~ Jaa ~

2 comments:

sheena maat said...

hahaha... adiah postpone la.. ;p
da tue pon xya dapat adiah da... waakaka!

KuaLaM KeinDahaN said...

eyhh!! adiah itu penting tau.. sebagai tande peringatan kite terhadap seseorang.. huhu~
nanti dah lagi lagi lagi tue, teringat org2 yg memberi tu.. huhu~
mesti sadis time tu.. ahaks! :D